Yesterday, we reported on the 10 year anniversary of the DCA version of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Many could hardly believe that it had been 10 years, including us! But to sell just how long ago it was or to show just how far Disney California Adventure park has come in a relatively short amount of time, depending on how you look at it, I’ve compiled a list (thanks to the folks at yesterland, MiceChat and davelandweb) of 20 things available to guests about to ride the brand new E-ticket attraction!
1. The Timon and Pumbaa parking area was an option for guests
2. You could visit the golden dreams theatre
Check out the Golden Dreams film here:
3. Ride an orange stinger
4. Take a trip down Mulholland Dr.
5. Shoot up the MaliBoomer
6. Walk up to a shuttered “Hollywood and Dine”
7. Have a private entrance if you were staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel
8. Have McDonald’s at Burger Invasion Restaurant
9. Have a free tortilla
10. Watch “Seasons of the Vine”
Check out the “Seasons of the Vine” video here:
11. Play “Who Wants to be a Millionaire – Play It!”
12. Take a photo inside a real life postcard
Also visit:DCA Mural Golden Gate Bridge Sunshine Plaza